Welcome to HerbFest!
HerbFest 2015 Dates are: April 17, 18 & 19 - April 24, 25, & 26.
Click here for vendor application.
The Wake Forest HerbFest Does Not Sell GMO altered plants. We support local North Carolina growers. Our perennial offerings are specific to Zone 7's here in the Piedmont areas of N.C.
"What is different about Herbfest plants and most mass merchandisers or grocery stores?" They are not genetically modified -- see this article by cardiologist on the connection of GMO foods and autoimmune disorder."
Tentative HerbFest Schedule of Events (Subject to Changes)
Vendors, free entertainment, enjoy historic downtown Wake Forest
Location: 525 South White Street, Wake Forest, N.C. 27587
Schedule of Events - Subject to Whims & WEATHER:
Friday, April 17 , 9 a.m - 6 p.m.. - HerbFest Opens + Largest selection of Non GMO organic herbs, heritage tomatoes, heirloom vegetable plants & local grown perennials for our climate,
Saturday, April 18, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. - Franklin Academy Day - Students from Franklin Academy High School will provide free activities for children including face painting and entertainment for attendees
* 10 am - 2 pm Free Kid's Face Painting - by Jamie Moore's High School Art Students
* 11 a.m.- 1 p.m. Free Live music that will include the jazz band, two small combo groups, small choral groups and the rock band. Led by Tony Robinson, Band Director FA High School
Sunday, April 19 - 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. - Bring the family and enjoy the day. Our Sundays tend to be very laid back and easy going so come on out.
Friday, April 24, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. - New plants in stock so check to see the latest new arrivals.
Saturday, April 25 - 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. -
Sunday, April 26 - 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. - Last day to buy - come on out.
Herbs & Plants remaining are donated to various charities, schools, beautification projects. Thank you for your support.
Thank You For Your Interest In HerbFest
Please comment on our blog. Click Now.
- List of Non GMO, Certified Organic Herbs, Tomatoes, Vegetable Plants Sold At HerbFest.
- Peonies Do Survive In The Southern U.S.
- Toscany & Rainbow Strawberries For Sale At Wake Forest Herbfest 2015
- Eleonora Basil, Downy Mildew Resistant, Offering for HerbFest 2015
- Preliminary Observations Of Cross of Great Pyrenees and Kangal Breeds